Website Editor – Contact
The website is managed by STROFILIA, whose registered office is located at Avenue Hinnisdael 14, 1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Belgium, email:email@example.com
The Content of this website is available for your general information and use, we can change it any time without prior notice. We care about the quality of services that we provide you, thus we try to offer services of the highest possible quality and we keep our content updated. We cannot however guarantee the usefulness, accuracy, exhaustiveness, pertinence and/or update of Contents.
Intellectual Property & Trademarks
This website may include and reproduce trademarks that are not property of the operator, in such case these trademarks are acknowledged on the website. The reproduction, transformation, distribution and in general use of any nature of the trademarks and intellectual property therein, including our trademark, without prior consent in writing from their holder is forbidden.
We may provide and enrich this site with some external links. These links are provided for your convenience. We are not, in any way, responsible for the content of these websites. The navigation to the linked sited is of your responsibility. We are exempted from any liability that may arise from using these connections.
Occasionally there may be information on our website or in the services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
Limitation of Liability Regarding the Use of the Website
By STROFILIA shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website, its services and content.
Specific Terms Regarding Orders
- Before you can place orders for products using our website, you need to open an account. Only users who have properly created an account on the website are able to order products and services on the website in accordance with the available means selected when placing the order. When you open an account, you may create a password, or other secure login method. You must keep any password you create, or other secure login method, secret, and prevent others from accessing your email account or mobile phone. If another person uses these methods to access your account, we are not responsible for any other losses you suffer. You may close your account at any time by requesting to do so using the contact details above. We may suspend your access to your account or close it permanently at any time.
- We may decide to set a specific minimum order value policy. This will be displayed on our website.
- All products are subject to availability.
- Our products may contain nuts or other allergens. Please contact us prior to ordering if you have an allergy.
- We do not deliver the products ordered. The order can be completed via the website, and you must pick up your order from our premises within 48 hours, unless we have mutually agreed a specific date and time for the pick-up of the order.
- You have a legal right to receive products which comply with their description, which are of satisfactory quality and which comply with any specific requirements you tell us about (and we agree to) before you place your order. If you believe that the products you have been provided do not comply with these legal rights, please let us know. We may request a photograph showing the problem if it is something that can be seen by inspecting the products. We will provide a refund or account credit in respect of the affected part of the product, unless we have reasonable cause to believe that the problem was caused after you picked – up the products.
- Beverages or food of an actual alcoholic strength by volume exceeding 0.5% can only be sold to persons above 16 years. Spirit drinks, as defined in article 16 of the law of 7 January 1998, which includes drinks such as vodka, gin and rum, can only be sold to persons aged 18 or over. By placing an order for an age restricted product, you confirm that you are at least 16 or 18 years old, depending upon the type of product.
- As a consumer of goods and/or services made to your specifications, you recognize and accept that once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled, and this in accordance with Article 16 (d) of the European Directive 2011/83/UE of 25 October 2011 regarding consumer rights and Article VI.53 of the Code of Economic Law
- We may notify you that an order has been cancelled at any time. You will not be charged for any orders cancelled, and we will reimburse you for any payment already made using the same method you used to pay for your order.
Jurisdiction and Applicable law
Data Protection & Cookies
Last Revision: December 2020